Why take the chance on a new skin care line? I offer you my take on why it's worth while.
- Linda Frueh, president and co-founder of The Good Chemist
Have you ever:
- thrown away a skin care product because it didn't give results?
- poured out an orange or brown 'turned' C serum?
- splurged on a 'wonder' product that did nothing?
- wished for clear information to help you spend wisely on skincare?
- dreamed of multi-purpose products to keep your regimen simple?
I founded The Good Chemist because I have done all of the above, through every stage of my changing skin needs, and got tired of wasting time and money. I learned whose opinions I could trust, where to find peer reviews and recommendations, and which ingredients have supporting research to find the gems amid all the hype. I took that research, listened to the skin care communities, and went about creating a simple set of products built only around proven effective ingredients. Products that get you results without having to mortgage your house.
Here's the straight scoop on why each of our core products is worth a try, and what makes for a good skin care routine:
Radiance Repair Serum (20% vitamin c plus hyaluronic acid and peptides): This is a potent C serum that will not oxidize before you use it up. The vitamin C is micro-encapsulated to keep it fresh, it's boosted with vitamin E for protection, and the melanin-controlling peptide helps to even out sun spots. It just works.
Renew Balm (1% retinol with shea butter, jojoba and peptides): This is a potent concentration of retinol in a lush, soothing formula to avoid the dryness and irritation that can come with retinol use. Once tried, our customers become devoted to it.
Youth Boost Serum (peptides, vitamins C & E, coenzyme Q10, aloe vera and antioxidant fruit extracts): We would put this serum up against any non-prescription skin care product on the market today - cosmeceutical, drugstore, luxury - with confidence that it will deliver visible results. It combines so many proven ingredients, our customers universally love it, and it costs less than half of some of the leading serums out there.
Clarity Serum (blemish controlling acids and kaolin plus skin renewing peptides and soothing cucumber): Adult acne. Need I say more? If you have breakouts, oiliness, or unpredictable skin as you go through pregnancy, menopause, or plain old stress, you'll want to try this combination blemish control/skin renewal serum. Why trade off blemish control with anti-aging benefits? Here's your answer. A formula appropriate for adult skin.
So, if that isn't enough, let me add a few thoughts:
- I'm a scientist, educated at MIT and Stanford, and I care about integrity, research and results. My co-founder is also a scientist and shares these values.
- I won't overpay for great ingredients and effective formulas. You shouldn't either. We price our products fairly and ship free within the USA. The price you see is the price you pay.
- We do the research so you don't have to. By all means, check up on us - look up our ingredients and read our reviews. Our goal is to save you time and money by focusing on what works.
- If we can't make a better product, we won't. Use your favorite moisturizer, sunscreen, cleanser - there are many great ones at every price point. We even point you toward good choices by citing expert recommendations in our Blog.
- The heaps of trash generated by the beauty industry bother us tremendously. We therefore use recyclable/reusable glass containers, don't add cellophane wrappers or plastic packaging, and ship in recyclable boxes.
- No animal testing, no added fragrances or dyes. Just effective blends of science and nature.
- We give back to the scientific community by donating $1 from every product sold to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math education programs.
I truly believe that you will be happy with our products. If you aren't satisfied, of course we will refund your purchase. Guaranteed. But all this research and evaluation has led us to four amazing formulas that really work. See for yourself.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to comment below or to email us at email@example.com.
All the best wishes for a fantastic year in 2018!